Customer Success Manager (d/f/m)
Full-time, Vienna, Austria
iSEEit is an Austrian/US based Startup, founded in 2014 by 3 sales managers that want to make a difference for the sales teams out in the field. We have built the No. 1 Salesforce Plugin for MEDDIC, the leading sales methodology for B2B sales organizations like MongoDB, Splunk, Workiva and many more. Since 2005, we have been serving customers around the world (80% USA) to better qualify and drive their sales opportunities and ultimately increase their revenues.
Are you a people-person and eager to make a difference through working closely with our international clients located in US, Australia and across Europe?
As a Customer Success Manager, you will take over our global portfolio of customers from the sales team and will be responsible for driving user adoption and enabling them to leverage iSEEit to achieve their sales goals.
- Supporting the installation of the iSEEit app onto Saleforce.com
- The onboarding process of our clients through conducting product trainings and sharing best practices to ensure an ideal customer experience
- Staying engaged with our clients to ensure a solid adoption and customer satisfaction
- Providing the first level of support to our clients
- Interacting with the development team to solve problems encountered by our clients – you will be an important communicator within the company
- Pro-active client relationship: you know, where the clients stand at the moment and understand their needs, even if you have to ask many questions to get there
- Experience in a B2B client-facing role (e.g. Sales, Customer Service/Success)
- Experienced with CRM software (ideally Salesforce.com) and/or SaaS
- English native speaker or business fluent in English, with international experience (US/UK)
- Never take “no” for an answer – you never give up although your clients may be too busy to respond
- Great interpersonal and communication skills – People love working with you!
- Highly analytical in thinking and skills
- Impeccable technical acumen
- Wake up in the morning filled with drive and motivation
- Strong sense of urgency to get things done
- A highly motivated and international team where English is the working language
- A success-oriented remuneration (the monthly salary for this position is approx. € 3.500,- gross plus a commission part on top).
- Training and coaching by first-class sales specialists with an excellent track record to make you successful
- A challenging startup environment with accountability and flexibility
- A broad variety of responsibilities, activities as well as the opportunity to learn and grow
- A place where your voice is heard
- Contract: full-time, Start-Date: as soon as possible, Location: Vienna
How To Apply
If you are eager to make a difference, want to work in a challenging, international environment and resonate with the phrase “lifelong learning” then please send us your application in English to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you and we will come back to you as soon as possible!