Visualize and follow MEDDPIC or MEDDPICC
Operationalize MEDDPIC/MEDDPICC on Salesforce
Increase your close rate
Lack of proper qualification is the no 1 cause of slipped deals.
Save inspection time
Start qualifying faster and more effectively – so you can focus on closing more deals.
No more ‘hopecasting’. iSEEit’s visual forecast lets you see exactly what’s been accomplished and what’s missing.
Award-Winning MEDDPIC/MEDDPICC Plugin on Salesforce –
Get a Free Demo
“Using the MEDDIC sales methodology within iSEEit, which is integrated into our Salesforce platform, really gives the entire organization no matter where they’re sat geographically, a standardized approach.”
“iSEEit gives both sales reps and sales leaders the ability to call their deals with confidence.”
“iSEEit has completely shifted my perspective of entering data into Salesforce. I put it in because it helps me make sense of it and understand where I’m at and how I’m going to close this deal.”
“We build an operating rhythm to follow MEDDIC in SFDC using iSEEit. It helps the sales team to verify what they know about their opportunities so far and helps them to identify what information they still need to close the deal. iSEEit ensures we follow the best practices to successfully close deals.”
“iSEEit helps to visually get an aggregate of different criteria important to a deal and thereby act on a combination of data to help close this deal. Along with increasing efficiency within the team, it also helps to coach your team and reinforce your best practises to build and scale your business.”
“iSEEit immediately gives me the details I need to assess a prospective deal. This allows the rep and I to be aligned on every deal more quickly, creating more time for coaching and strategizing “
What is MEDDPIC(C)?
MEDDPICC is a Sales Methodology for complex deals.
It consists of:
- Metrics – quantifiable and compelling benefits that underpin the business case and justify the investment
- Economic Buyer – the person who has the ultimate power to make decisions and authorize the spending.
- Decision Criteria – formal criteria used to compare vendors – technical requirements, vendor info and financial hurdle rates.
- Decision Process – the events and timeline that go into the validation and people involved in the approval process.
- Paper Process – the process of signing the contract, including feedback rounds and legal team involvement.
- Identify Pain – this is “the why” the prospect needs to act. The strength of the pain will determine the urgency.
- Competition – other players that are considered for this purchase.
- Champion – the key player who has the power and influence in driving the opportunity and sells internally on your behalf.