Is There a Mobile Sales App For the iPad That’s Any Good? There is Now…
Finally, the first all-in-one mobile sales app is about to be released. Starting at the end of July, you’ll be able to have a complete overview of all your deals, right from your iPad. With iSEEit’s mobile sales app, you’ll be able to work with all of your contacts, handle all of your tasks, and view all of your deal information wherever you are. Basically, we’ve packed in everything you could possibly need to drive your deals. With our mobile sales app, you’ll have:
- A comprehensive sales dashboard that shows you all of your deal relevant info upfront
- An intuitive contact manager that makes it easy to import your contacts and link them to your deals
- Lead scoring and qualification that helps you focus on the hot leads
- A built-in sales methodology that let’s you see which deals have the highest chance of closing
- In-depth deal information, so you can keep track of all the events and milestones that you’ll need to hit on your way towards closing
- An awesome task manager that keeps all of your tasks and meetings linked to your deals and makes it easy to collaborate with your team
- Forecasting that’s easy to use and easy to customize
- And all within an interface that makes iSEEit the first mobile sales app that’s actually fun to use.
What’s even better, we’ll be releasing a web app version of iSEEit early this fall, so you and your sales team can work with a sales tool that will not only work they way you need it, it’ll also keep the back-office happy with all of it’s data. This is just the start, and in future versions our mobile sales app will also come with:
- A built-in sales playbook that will let share best practices and sales relevant documents
- A KPI dashboard that will allow you to generate just about any report you would need with just a few taps
- And… (drumroll please) Offline access
That’s right. You’ll be able to access and edit all of your deal-relevant information whether you are on a plane, in the subway, or right after a client’s meeting.
Because at iSEEit, we believe that sales can and should be fun again, and we want to do whatever we can to make life for sales people everywhere a little easier.
Be the first to experience iSEEit’s mobile sales app:
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!